But I will give you a brief overview about what you should keep in mind while using zunplex:
- Space problems in your target - Zunplex will not estimate if your playlist files fit into your target drive. If zunplex runs out of space during the copy process it will abort this transfer and you have to check yourself, which songs were copied and which not. This is not really a big problem, but other functions e.g. "Analyzation of deleted files" may give strange results afterwards.
- Folder access / File permissions - As I got a report by a user, there was a problem to access the MP3 source files while they are located on a shared folder that needs special user login data to access them. (something that is known as "user impersonation", and zunplex cannot handle it ...sorry!)
- MP3 file renames - Folder moves, ...
If you rename any MP3 file or move your songs within your target, this is something zunplex can not detect. This means, if you expect any intelligence from zunplex you probably get dissapointed here. So maybe you will end up having all your renamed files twice in your target (after you did a second "transfer" process) or, the "Analyzation of deleted files" will give you 'false' warnings.
- If you have a big playlist, the reading/loading of it may take a minute or more. During this timeframe the info box showing you the actual action could become unresponsive and a windows message could be shwon that "this app is not responding". But if you still wait a bit everything goes fine.
- You currently cannot scroll the "preview list" of the songs that were found to have been deleted